Thursday, March 19, 2009

FIghter (Notes from Chapter 13)

"For the first time I feel like I can run, fast."

I really like this quote. It made me feel like Nadira is really finding the courage within herself to protect and defend her family. Even though Aisha is slowly becoming less and less helpful, she still needs the support of her sister to keep her going. Nadira is really impressing me. She seems stronger. That all of these horrible things that are happening to her are pushing her so hard that she’s starting to fight back. She’s fighting her inner demons that are telling her she can’t do things, she’s fighting the people who give her a hard time about herself, and she’s fighting the people who are tearing her family apart. I have faith that she will be able to overpower these problems, and slowly put the pieces of her life back together.

No comments:

Post a Comment