Saturday, March 14, 2009

Unfaithful Much? (Notes from Chapter 11)

"It's then I notice the photographs propped up on the shelf: her and Lily's dad holding hands in front of a restaurant; Lily's dad and the baby, sitting on a futon couch-..."

I felt so bad for Nadira and Lily in this part of the book. I guess that it was for the better that Lily found out her father is living a double life, but it's still horrible that someone would do that to their wife and child. I felt really bad for Nadira, because she had to go to the manicurist's house and figure out the story for herself. I think that seeing the pictures of Lily's father and the baby made Nadira feel really bad. I don't know if I would be able to handle that. I think it would break me to either find out my father has another family, or having to tell my friend that her father is living a double-life.

No comments:

Post a Comment