Monday, March 2, 2009

So Much For Sticking Together.

I agreed with Adrienne's post about Nadira and Aisha not being able to get along with each other. I think that Aisha has caused Nadira too much pain for Nadira to forgive her easily. I hope eventually the two will be able to get along, but for now, I don't think that they will be comfortable with each other. Aisha and Nadira are also very different, making it very hard to hold up a conversation. Aisha likes to talk about what she knows well, just like when she was talking about obiesity in the mall's food court, but Nadira likes to talk about simlpe things like the weather or how the food is. Nadira also wants to talk about her parents, but Aisha refuses to speak about it. I hope these two eventually learn that they are on the same side, and fighting just makes it harder.

No comments:

Post a Comment